Meet Alyssa, The Fashion Blogger




What do you do when you wake up one morning to an email that reads: "Hello, My name is Alyssa Paolillo, and I am from North Haven, CT. Ever since I came across your clothing I have been interested in branding on behalf of your company. I would be happy to participate in social media activities in hopes to grow your brand."???  Well, you can either sit there with your mouth wide open and wonder why someone would want to contact you or you can jump up and down and KNOW why someone would want to contact you!! 

We knew why someone would want to contact us.  Even though we are a slow moving Boutique, a slow going brand, we know we have something here.  We know what we are doing is right.  Alyssa sees that in us too.  And that is an amazing feeling.  I love that she is a newer fashion blogger.  She's really only been at this for a couple of months.  She has an amazing following and has helped other boutiques already just by wearing their clothing. How easy is that??  So easy!!

So, I emailed her back, of course.  We talked on the phone.  I told her our vision and she told me hers.  All we had to do was pick out 3-5 outfits for her to wear, take pics of, and blog about.  How easy is that?? And, she gets a free wardrobe on top of it.  (Maybe I should become a fashion blogger myself). 

The next step was trying to find something for her wear. Something that she would like and that she would look good in.  How do you find something for someone to wear that you never met, that you've only read about, and that you've only seen in pictures?  I still have no clue.  You just guess.  That's what we did.  Hopefully we got it right.

I packaged up four outfits and sent them in the mail.  I emailed her and let her know the outfits were on their way. She immediatley sent me a message and told me how excited she was to get them.  Now, just fingeres crossed that they fit and she likes them.  

If you want to meet Alyssa and keep up with her blog, it's pretty amazing!!  Check it out for yourself.  Her instagram username is @loveandmycloset.  I promise you won't be disappointed.

Until next time,
~Liz


https://loveandmycloset.wordpress.com/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Eleanora Grace~Fashion Boutique

To Open or Not To Open.......