New Directions.......




How does one decide the direction that your new boutique is supposed to go in?  Do you go in the direction of every boutique? Do you choose the same types of clothing that everyone else has, just a different way of showing them? Do you offer new styles in a different atmosphere?  Grrrr, I can't even BEGIN to tell you how frustrating it is!  But, I guess I'm going to, because after all, that's what this post is all about.

So, let's start out with Option 1.  Doing what everyone else is doing.  Well if you know me personally, you  know that's not who I am.  I normally don't run with the crowd.  I don't like to do what everyone else does.  However, in this situation, you kind of have to start there.  You have to start where the customers are happy. You have to give them what they know.  And in a situation like this, with so much different clothing options out there,  I HATED this option.  

Option #2. Giving the customers the same old thing in a different atmosphere.  Again.  Why must there always be someone out there that tells me what I have to do? I'm not saying that this is a bad thing, I'm just saying that this is a frustrating thing. The market is telling the customers what they have to wear, however I would love to give them a different way to purchase it. Keep in mind that Option 2 and 3 are the same, just different clothes.  The clothes in 2 are going to be the same clothes that you see in the 'normal' boutiques.

Option #3.  This is my favorite option.  Why?  Because it was our idea.  Lets give the customer something new to wear in an atmosphere that is completely new to them.  Lets surprise them with the clothing.  They don't what they are getting until the "Live" show.  Now doesn't that sound fun?  I think so.  It's basically an impulse buy.  We sell everything on Facebook Live once a week and the customers watch in the comfort of their own home, say SOLD in an auction like setting and its done. A new way to offer a boutique.  

Now, in Option 3, whatever doesn't sell gets put up on our website and customers have a chance to purchase from there.  Doesn't this sound way more fun?!

Please join us in our next Facebook 'Live' Event!!!

LIVE EVENT DETAILS!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Alyssa, The Fashion Blogger

Welcome to Eleanora Grace~Fashion Boutique

To Open or Not To Open.......