The Money......




The money.  Now, I'm not talking about the money that we are making.  Because let me tell you, being new in this business, its literally nothing.  Yes, NOTHING.  I'm talking about getting the money to start this business.  Have you ever thought about where people got the money to start up their own business?  Whether it be a restaurant, bar, brick 'n' mortar boutique, or just an online boutique?  Well, I have.  And I can tell you, so have a lot of other people.  I can also tell you that my sister and I have come from nothing when it comes to this business.  Let me go into how my sister and I started.

As I mentioned in the very first post, my sister and I were in love with LuLaRoe.  Loved everything about them.  The leggings, the Carly's the Randy's, pretty much everything.  We talked daily about it. We owned it all.  We were in LuLa heaven.  As I also stated in the very first post, we had talked about opening up our own LuLa boutique.  (That's how much we loved it)  Then we thought of EG (Eleanora Grace).  We wanted EG soooo bad.  We just had no idea how to start.  Where to begin, or, how to get the money.  Then, we remembered what was in our closet.  LuLaRoe.  

What was once our passion had now become our gateway to our future.  Our money source to our future.  We were going to sell all of our LuLaRoe and get money for our start up.  Now, don't get me wrong, it wasn't going to be millions, heck, it wasn't even thousands.  But, it was enough to get us going.  It was enough to buy our staple equipment and our first set of inventory.

Now, you might be asking, well, now what?  What if you don't sell anything?  

Good question.  Honest question.  And here's an honest answer.  If you think about it, you can sell just a couple of pieces of clothing and make a profit.  Therefor, you put that money right back into your business.  Every dollar you sell goes right back into your business.  It might be for new inventory, more materials, or more staple equipment.

Other people might have the pleasure of using their personal money, credit cards, or even some help from friends.  We were not that fortunate.  we had to find a way to use our own resources to fund our own dream.

If you have a dream, go get it.  Find it.  Fund it.  Live it.

Until next time!!
~Liz


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Eleanora Grace~Fashion Boutique

Meet Alyssa, The Fashion Blogger

To Open or Not To Open.......