Welcome to Eleanora Grace~Fashion Boutique




Good Morning everyone and welcome to Eleanora Grace~Fashion Boutique!  What a whirlwind this has been.  I guess I should start out by telling you what Eleanora Grace is.  This is a boutique that I started with my sister.  It is strictly an online boutique, done word of mouth on Facebook and on Instagram. (I'll share those links with you later).  The name Eleanora Grace is the name of my beautiful niece, my sisters daughter.  We call her Ellie for short.  

This boutique is something that has been a dream in the making for only a short time really.  Neither of us had really thought about doing something until just recently.  Most of you probably have heard of LuLaRoe.  You know the legging place.  I guess that's what they are known for around here.  Well, that's how I got into them anyway.  I LOVE their leggings.  Alysia and I were talking about going into the LuLa business together.  Starting up that business sounded like a no brainer.  Easy money. Right?  Well, I'm not sure.  It was really expensive to start up.  Neither of us had the $5000 to put into it.  So, we opened Eleanora Grace.


How does Eleanora Grace work? Well, Eleanora Grace is going to be your one stop shopping experience for the newest clothing trends. We do a live "what's in the box" sale once a week.  After the live sale, anything that hasn't sold will be put online at www.spreesy.com/eleanoragrace to be sold.  We also offer leggings of different styles and patterns. You can also buy them at the Spreesy website.  We only get one piece of each shirt or dress so if you like it, GRAB IT!!  It's a great way to change up the boring ole boutique shopping experience.


Here's the links for Facebook and for Instagram.  Please follow us for all of the latest updates, sales, posts, and live feeds!!


Oh yeah, and don't forget to join our group on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.  We do lots of fun stuff and have lots of giveaways!!

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EleanoraGrace.FashionBoutique
Instagram Link  https://www.instagram.com/eleanora_grace/



Until next time friends and hopefully new shoppers!!
~Liz



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Open or Not To Open.......

Meet Alyssa, The Fashion Blogger

The Money......