Fashion Blogger #2......Lindsey




When you come across something (or someone) that truly captures your heart you HAVE to reach out to them.  And that's exactly what I did.  Meet Lindsey Puls.  From the blog 'Have Clothes, Will Travel'.  What an amazing story this woman and her husband have.  If you don't know who she is you can check out her blog here. www.haveclotheswilltravel.com.

After reading her "About Me" section (and realizing she's from WI) I felt I had almost a personal connection with her.  Almost like we had already met.  Even though she is almost 10 years younger than me it almost felt like we had the same drive for life.  To give up everything for what you love to do is something I connect with. It's what I felt I had to do for Eleanora Grace. However, I also realized in the process that I wasn't really living my truly fulfilled life.

I used the "Contact Me" form just to give Lindsey a shout out letting her know that I read her blog and how much I loved it and next thing you know she's wanting to work with us!!  That just swelled up my heart.  I really wasn't expecting that.  I just wanted her to know that there was a reader out there that understood and absolutely LOVED her story!!

I'm not going to get into to much detail about her personal story or her travels because I want you, the reader to find out all about her.  (Trust me, it's worth the read) so I boxed her up 4 outfits and am waiting with baited breath to hear back from her on how much she likes them. (Or hates them).  Needless to say, she is traveling so she's not in this country, but, stay tuned because hopefully, sometime soon, Alysia and I will get to meet her!!

In the meantime, meet Lindsey.......




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Eleanora Grace~Fashion Boutique

Meet Alyssa, The Fashion Blogger

To Open or Not To Open.......